Samantha Akkineni – Undoubtedly one of the proficient Female Superstars of Tollywood doing her best with career-defining roles. Many thought that her film career is ended after getting married to Naga Chaitanya but after marriage, she even doubled her fan base and got complimented in many ways by FIlm Industry accolades and netizens for her soulful performances.
- YE MAAYA CHESAVE – With Jessie she mesmerized movie lovers and made many producers knock her door with movie offers. Even though the majority of the credit goes to her voice Chinmayi Sripada, Sam added more charm to the character with her matured acting.
- MAJILI – One of the unexpected blockbusters in the first half of 2019. Sam in the role of a married woman with unrequited love towards her husband Naga Chaitanya did a spectacular job especially in the climax scene where she explodes her emotions.
- OH BABY – One of the wisest decisions Sam ever made is to remake South Korean comedy-drama blockbuster Miss Granny in Telugu. Watching her perform like a 70 year old felt like the character is tailor-made just for her. Unarguably one of the top-notch performance in her entire career.
- A AA – Anasuya Ramalingam is the mirror image of her offscreen cutesy funny and naughty nature. Trivikram Srinivas‘s writing and narrative skills helped Sam to stand out in every frame and made this film a heroine-centric.
- MANAM – Even Sam would have never thought that she would actually be a part of Akkineni’s family in real. She blended in very well with her acting in Akkineni’s prestigious project Manam which is an emotional fantasy family drama. She also played a huge part in the success of film along with 3 generations of Akkineni family.